1. Cadbury India has roped in which celebrity to endorse Bournvita Li’l Champs?
2. Which company has launched a new initiative, Paint the Change, encouraging consumers to donate unused or left-over excess paint?
3. In what is being considered to be one of its biggest promotional events so far, which brand has partnered with Space Expedition Corporation (SXC) to send 22 men and women from across the world into space?
4. Aaron Swartz, 26, hanged himself in New York last week. He was the co-founder of which social news website?
5. Which company, in partnership with the Ministry of Karnataka and tour operator Thomas Cook (India) Ltd., has announced the launch of tourism initiative 'Kaapi Trail'?
6. Which mobile advertising network has acquired UK-based mobile data analytics start-up and content aware computing firm Overlay Media for an undisclosed amount?
7. Which MNC has agreed to pay about $1 billion to acquire Canada’s Harry Winston watch and jewellery brand?
8. Anup Rau has been appointed the new chief executive of which life insurance company?
9. Which business group has finalised the terms and conditions to buy out construction major Larsen & Toubro (L&T) and Tata Steel’s stakes in Dhamra Port Company Limited ( DPCL) in Odisha for an enterprise valuation of close to $1 billion (about Rs 5,500 crore)?
10. The government recently decided to launch a full-fledged campaign based on which film to woo tourists?
11. Erick Haskell was last week named the new India MD for which MNC?
12. Which company has launched its first-ever moisturizing jeans called Spa Denim?
13. Which well known business group last week launched its new visual identity, a new word mark accompanied by a new graphic device called the ‘ridge’?
14. Anant Gupta has been appointed the new CEO of which company?
15. Imran Khan and Parineeti Chopra can be seen in the television commercials of which beverage brand?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 460 as the subject.