1. Who took over as the first woman President of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) last week?
2. Which company is selling its 64 per cent stake in Dental Corporation Holdings Ltd, Australia, to UK’s healthcare major, Bupa?
3. Which company has inked a $ 1.7 billion pact with German media firm ProSiebenSat. 1 Group to buy a dozen television channels owned by its SBS Nordic operations?
4. Which business group last week roped in Saina Nehwal as its brand ambassador?
5. Indian Hotels Company last week announced the opening of Vivanta by Taj - Madikeri, Coorg. What is unique about this hotel?
6. Which celebrity is joining hands with designer label Satya Paul to bring out a collection of sarees, which will consist of 10 exclusive pieces?
7. 10-year-old Romeo Beckham is the new face of which international clothing brand?
8. Caraco Industries has snapped up the generic business of URL Pharma, owned by Japanese pharma major Takeda for an undisclosed amount. Caraco is the US subsidiary of which company?
9. Noida-based Kevin Power Solutions has roped in which former cricketer as brand ambassador for its Innovolt brand?
10. What is the new name of the IPL franchise from Hyderabad?
11. Which company has announced the sale of Aman Resorts to Adrian Zecha, the luxury hotel chain’s founder and chairman, for $ 300 million (about Rs 1,600 crore)?
12. AG Rao, former executive president of Tata Teleservices, is the new managing director of which company?
13. Adult entertainment company Playboy last week unveiled the Indian Playboy bunny and announced launch of its first beach cafe during January-March, 2013. Which location?
14. Connaught Place, located in the heart of the National Capital, is the fifth most expensive office destination in the world, according to global property consultant CBR. Which location has topped the list?
15. Who is the latest celebrity roped in to endorse Sugar Free?
16. Which MNC’s animal health subsidiary Merial has acquired Mumbai-based Dosch Pharmaceuticals?
17. Which financial entity has agreed to acquire NYSE Euronext for cash and stock worth $8.2 billion, moving to take control of the world’s biggest equities market?
18. Who has topped Forbes' annual list of the thirty brightest music stars under 30 years old?
19. Mike Gupta is the new chief financial officer (CFO) of which well known MNC?
20. Which company has delivered its first indigenously designed and constructed high-speed interceptor boat to the Indian Coast Guard?
21. Which IT MNC will acquire six companies that are a part of Germany-based C1 Group, in a bid to boost its consulting capability and European footprint?
22. Research in Motion (RIM), maker of BlackBerry smart phones, has roped in which celebrity as its brand ambassador in India?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 456 as the subject.