1. Which company has said it will sell its plastics machinery business to Japan’s Toshiba Machine as part of its strategy to exit non-core business and rationalise its portfolio?
2. Which MNC is repositioning itself as a luxury lifestyle brand and introducing the American brands High Sierra and Hartmann, which it had acquired, in India by mid next year?
3. To make healthcare accessible for many more, which well known personality has formed a joint venture with US-based TriMedx to take costs out of healthcare centres in India?
4. Which company has tied up with Microsoft to sell the software giant’s office productivity suite to small and medium businesses in India?
5. Japanese advertising behemoth Dentsu has acquired a 51% stake in which Indian ad agency?
6. Which US car rental company said it will buy smaller rival Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group for about $2.3 billion, ending more than two years of on-off takeover talks?
7. Which MNC will buy Kenexa for about $1.3 billion to enter the human resource software market in a move that would likely increase competition with Oracle and SAP who recently bought into the sector?
8. Which celebrity, along with his business partner Arun Pandey’s promoted Rhiti Sports, has floated a joint venture company called Rhiti N Motor Sports to launch a bike racing team?
9. Which MNC has said it would bring its Lincoln brand to China in two years, pitching the vehicle to the luxury segment of the world's largest car market?
10. Which company will launch its latest offering, a new compact sports utility vehicle (SUV), ‘Quanto’, in the second week of September?
11. Which online fashion and lifestyle e-commerce company has acquired Urbantouch.com in a cash plus stock deal?
12. Which company has roped in painter Paresh Maity to design the limited edition packing of its products?
13. According to a recent list by global pharmaceutical research firm, EvaluatePharma, three out of the top 10 fastest-growing generic companies globally are now from India. Name them?
14. Viacom18 will launch a second Hindi general entertainment channel, after ‘Colors’. What has it been branded as?
15. Which MNC last week became the first handset maker to unveil a smartphone using Microsoft’s latest mobile software Windows 8?
16. Which jewellery retail company has signed South Indian actor Suriya as its brand ambassador?
17. Anshuman Das has been named the CMD of which public sector company?
18. Antony Jenkins is the new chief executive of which MNC bank?
19. Which Indian company has acquired 100 per cent stake in Italian firm Rotair?
20. Domino's Pizza is going for a global rebranding exercise. What will it be known as?
21. Tata BP Solar India has formally changed its name. What is the new name?
22. HCL Infosystems has roped in which celebrity to endorse its computing products which includes laptops, tablets and desktops?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 440 as the subject.