1. Which business group will pitch its Mother Earth chain directly against ethnic products retailer Fabindia by expanding rapidly and borrowing its rival’s social enterprise-style business model?
2. In what is sure to be a debatable move, which state in India plans to start its own airline?
3. Which MNC and Oxfam India, a Non-Government Organisation, have launched a fellowship, “Create to Inspire”, to engage youth on sustainable consumption?
4. Which Indian company is the world’s sixth largest polluter among a total of 40 large power generating companies, according to the Centre for Global Development (CGD), a Washington-based think tank?
5. “Action now has a symbol”. Which brand?
6. Which brand has topped the list of most counterfeited brand during 2011, according to a report of an international body?
7. Which business personality has divested her entire 95% stake in unlisted office furniture company BP Ergo to American furniture major HNI Corporation for an undisclosed amount?
8. Which company has appointed CP Gurnani, credited with the turnaround of the Mahindra Satyam, as managing director?
9. Multiplex chain operator PVR has roped in which actress as the brand ambassador for its bowling vertical 'bluO'?
10. Which automobile brand is being advertised with the positioning ‘Your signature of success’?
11. Which baby care e-commerce player has announced the acquisition of online children’s wear retailer Mangostreet.com?
12. As announced earlier, Subrata Roy-promoted Sahara Group has ventured into the consumer product retail segment. What has the format been branded as?
13. Captain G.R. Gopinath’s firm, Deccan Charters Ltd (DCL), will launch its non-scheduled chartered flight services in Gujarat on August 20 under which brand name?
14. Which organisation has launched 'Sagar Moti', milk packaged in five-layered pouches that will keep it fresh for three months even if it is stored at room temperature?
15. Which company plans to relaunch the beverage brand RimZim?
16. Karl Slym, the former India head of General Motors, will be the new managing director of which company?
17. Olympic star Michael Phelps is seen wearing only swimming trunks and goggles, in a new ad for which fashion brand?
18. Which MNC is buying the Frommer's line of travel guidebooks from John Wiley & Sons?
19. Which brand has claimed to have created the world’s largest signage displaying its logo?
20. To honour the victory of Indian sportspersons in the London Olympics, which airline will provide lifetime free air tickets to all Indian medal winners?
21. Which well known media company has roped-in outgoing BBC head Mark Thompson as its next president and chief executive?
22. Which business group has acquired 74 per cent stake in Modest Infrastructure Ltd. (MIL), a shipyard in Bhavnagar?
23. Which company will acquire Pune-based Computational Research Laboratories (CRL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Sons, for Rs 188 crore in an all-cash deal?
24. The Carlyle Group has joined hands with the management of which well known major international producer and distributor of photos, videos and multimedia products, to buy the company from Hellman & Friedman for USD 3.3 billion?
25. Vikram Sakhuja, CEO of GroupM India and South Asia, will be the new global CEO of which international media agency?
26. Which Indian celebrity will launch his own line of fragrances in partnership with Beauty Contact, a Dubai-based firm specialising in luxury and fragrances?
27. Leo Puri, an adviser with consulting major McKinsey’s India arm, has been chosen to head which financial entity?
28. Days after turning six, what important milestone has IndiGo airline achieved?
29. Which brand is claiming to be the first car brand selling its merchandise through Ebay.in?
30. Subway will open an outlet on the campus of Jalandhar-based Lovely Professional University (LPU) on September 4. What is its claim to fame?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 438 as the subject.