1. Which business group is the only Indian entity which has managed to find a place in the list of ten best companies for leadership in Asia, according to a study by management consultancy giant Hay Group?
2. Which MNC has been named as the world's most valuable information technology (IT) services brand by leading global brand valuation company Brand Finance?
3. Which company has launched a cloud-based digital marketing platform, BrandEdge, in partnership with Fabric, a WPP company?
4. Which MNC will now retail its luxury watch brands separately through The Time Factory chain of luxury stores?
5. Jubilant FoodWorks, the Indian distributor of Domino's Pizza, last week launched the first Indian store of which American brand?
6. Who has been signed on by Mankind Pharma as the brand ambassador for their Manforce condoms?
7. A modified Toyota Prius was recently given approval by the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles for the nation's first autonomous vehicle licence. Which MNC has been given the licence?
8. Andrew Moss has stepped down as the CEO of which MNC, the latest UK CEO to leave amid investor anger over pay?
9. Which company has topped the Transnationality Ranking of Indian companies, according to a survey by the Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad, and Fundacao Dom Cabrall (Business School), Brazil?
10. The India-born chief executive of PepsiCo Indra Nooyi is ranked fourth by Fortune in the list of Fortune 500's "female powerbrokers". Who has topped the list?
11. Just a week after announcing the end of a six-year agreement with Tata Motors, Italian carmaker Fiat SpA opened its first Fiat-only showroom in India. Which city?
12. Which MNC has become the biggest American corporation in the Fortune magazine's list of top 500 US companies?
13. Which bank has opened a branch named ‘Yuva’ especially for the youth?
14. Which Indian company last week announced that it was acquiring three comparative shopping websites – PriceGrabber, Lower-MyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com - from US-based Experian for a consideration of $175 million (around Rs 930 crore)?
15. After the Big Mac index and the iPod index, here comes the Club Sandwich Index by Hotels.com. Which city has just been deemed the most expensive city in the world to order a club sandwich?
16. Which MNC has acquired a 76.2% stake in Bangalore-based fire solutions company FirePro Systems?
17. Which retailer is diversifying into accessories and creating a range of stylish pens under its own brand name targeted at women in the corporate world, and professionals such as doctors?
18. Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd (SMIPL) has made its first foray into the mass motorcycles segment with the launch of a 110-cc bike. What has it been branded as?
19. Which Indian company last week said it has entered into a tie-up with London-based spectacle designer Tom Davies?
20. The rogue trader is back. Which MNC bank last week said it suffered a trading loss of $2 billion from a failed hedging strategy by a London-based trader nicknamed the ‘London Whale’?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunay to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 424 as the subject.