Presenting the current affairs quiz for the week February 06 - 11. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which well known MNC turned eight on February 4?
2. Which brand has launched a new campaign 'Har mausam aam'?
3. Amitabh Chaturvedi last week resigned as MD & CEO of which bank after differences with board members over his strategy for the bank?
4. Which company has rebranded its dental care chain as White dental clinic?
5. Which automobile brand is celebrating ’10 years of leadership’?
6. A 23-year-old British student has designed a mobile phone ‘ADzero’. What is unique about it?
7. Which MNC has agreed to buy Xstrata for about £26 billion ($41 billion) in shares in the biggest mining takeover?
8. Which personal care brand has roped in Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu as its brand ambassador for south India?
9. Which business school is all set to open its business history museum, the first-of-its-kind in the country?
10. Which MNC last week announced a joint venture (JV) with Mitsubishi Corporation, to increase penetration in Japan, the world’s second largest IT market?
11. Which MNC last week said that it has launched a process to sell its 77% stake in its Indian unit?
12. It’s nice to see another milestone being crossed at Maruti Suzuki India after a long time. Which one?
13. Which business group has partnered Disney to launch the country’s first cookies for kids?
14. Which television channel is being advertised with the baseline ‘Be There’?
15. Which company has acquired Letsbuy, India’s second-largest retailer in electronics?
16. Chennai-based Numeric Power Systems last week sold its Indian uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems business to which MNC for Rs 837 crore?
17. Which company has launched Water Plus, the country's first nutrient water brand?
18. Which MNC is planning its first stand-alone retail store at its European headquarters in Dublin?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 411 as the subject.
Post a Comment