Presenting the current affairs quiz for the week October 10 - 15. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which MNC has launched a milk-based fortified dessert called Fundooz in India?
2. Which Chennai-centric English channel has been bought over by the Educational Trustee Company, promoters of Dina Thanthi?
3. What milestone has MRF crossed recently in terms of revenue?
4. Which MNC recently launched ‘Touch Mouse' in India, that it said “makes everyday tasks more fluid and intuitive by using natural gestures instead of clicks”?
5. I really liked this campaign. Which company has featured Aruna Anand, wife of chess maestro Viswanathan Anand, in its campaign with the positioning ‘Your dreams are not yours alone’?
6. Which MNC has sold its 12% stake in Consim, the company that owns the online matchmaking portal bharatmatrimony.com?
7. Which well known MNC has unveiled a partnership with Facebook Inc to help connect customers with its local stores?
8. Which business group has picked up a 42.5% stake in Force India, the Formula One team co-owned by liquor baron Vijay Mallya, for $100 million?
9. Which brand is being promoted as a 'Caaaar', and not just a car?
10. Which brand has launched color diapers for the first time in India?
11. Which MNC will celebrate '3 stars' – each a symbol of Team India’s World championship victories?
12. Which movie is the most pirated in Hollywood history, according to a study released by TorrentFreak?
13. Which company has acquired majority stake in the UK-based women wear retailer EAST?
14. Which company has divested its entire stake in the US-based subsidiary, Element K Corporation, to SkillSoft Corporation for $110 million?
15. Which chocolate company has officially broken the record for world's largest chocolate bar, created in honour of its 100th birthday?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 394 as the subject.
Post a Comment